Today’s the very first day of my 20 in 20 Birthday Bash Giveaway! I’m celebrating my birthday all month long by giving away an original painting each weekday leading up to my birthday, June 29th.
Here’s the first painting!
This is a gouache painting, about 4 inches in diameter on a 6in square piece of Arches 90lb paper.
If you like this painting, leave a comment on this blog post and you’ll be entered to win it. It’s as easy as that! For more information about the giveaway, read the Giveaway Details below.
- eligibility: open to anyone worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post to be entered to win the painting featured in the post. Feel free to enter to win more than one painting, but only one comment per person per post.
- entry deadline: comments close 48 hours* after the initial post time (*the one exception is day 20 which falls on June 28th. Day 20’s giveaway post will close after 24 hours, so I can announce the final winners on my actual birthday).
- winner selection & notification: winners will be chosen at random and announced on the blog each Monday for all the giveaways from the previous week.
- how to claim your painting: send me an email at aisforanika -at- gmail -dot- com with your mailing address and I’ll send you the painting you won right away! Winners must send me their response with their mailing address within 72 hours (3 days) of the published time of the notification post or they forfeit the prize in which case another winner will be randomly chosen.
Many thanks to Abbey Hendrickson from Aesthetic Outburst for providing the inspiration for this project!