Wow, this project is just a little over 1/3 of the way through! Day 7’s painting is a cheerful floral painting in red, purple, and light coral.
This is a gouache painting on a 6in square piece of Arches 90lb paper. The painted portion goes right to the edge of the page!
A note on color: I do my best adjust the color of the digital images to match as closely as possible, but it’s tricky business. Compared to the image above, the color is not as flat in person. The coral is the lightest color, with the purple and red being about the same value. The purple is also less pink than it looks in both of the above images.
If you like this painting, leave a comment on this blog post and you’ll be entered to win it. It’s as easy as that! For more information about the giveaway, read the Giveaway Details below.
Many thanks to Abbey Hendrickson from Aesthetic Outburst for providing the inspiration for this project!
- eligibility: open to anyone worldwide.
- how to enter: leave a comment on the giveaway post to be entered to win the painting featured in the post. Feel free to enter to win more than one painting, but only one comment per person per post.
- entry deadline: comments close on the first Sunday morning (EST)* after the post is made (*the exceptions are days 19 & 20 which fall on June 27th & 28th. Days 19 & 20 giveaway posts will close the morning of the 29th, so I can announce the final winners on my actual birthday).
- winner selection & notification: winners will be chosen at random and announced on the blog each Monday for all the giveaways from the previous week.
- how to claim your painting: send me an email at aisforanika -at- gmail -dot- com with your mailing address and I’ll send you the painting you won right away! Winners must send me their response with their mailing address within 72 hours (3 days) of the published time of the notification post or they forfeit the prize in which case another winner will be randomly chosen.