Although I don’t relish the cold weather that comes along with winter, I do love when it snows. In fact, if it’s cold outside, I’d rather it was snowing!
One of my favorite winter holiday crafts is making paper snowflakes to tape to windows or string up over doorways. Whenever I get started, it seems I can’t stop, so I usually end up with a big pile of snowflakes before I know it.
But I want even more snowflakes! I want to make it snow on my blog!
You can help!
If you have a little time this week, I’d love for you to send me an image of a snowflake that you made. Of course, I’d be so happy to see your paper snowflakes, but feel free to doodle, draw, paint, stamp, print, or anything else–just create some kind of snowflake and email it to me!
What to do:
- Make a Snowflake!
- Photograph it, or scan it in.
- Make sure it’s at least 640px wide!
- Email the image to me: aisforanika ..at.. gmail
- Include any links that you’d like me to share along with your snowflake.
- Make sure to submit it by midnight on Christmas Eve (December 24). I’d like to publish the collection of snowflakes on Christmas!
I’ll publish all the snowflakes I receive in a long, wintry blog post. I’ll include links back to your website, twitter, flickr, and whatever other site you would like me to include (make sure to send that info in your email)!
Thank you for considering this snowy collaboration. I really hope you’ll participate!